Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Do Ri Me



More than 200 dancers were performing their version of "Do Re Mi", in the Central Station of Antwerp. With just two rehearsals they created this amazing stunt! Those 4 fantastic minutes started the 23 of march 2009, 08:00 AM. It is a promotion stunt for a Belgian television program, where they are looking for someone to play the leading role, in the musical of "The Sound of Music".

This video is four minutes of happiness. When I see things like this, it gives me the chills and I forget all the silly troubles of the world for a bit. Look at what we can create when we all align towards goodness. It is amazing. This is why I love marketing/branding/designing, it my chance to sprinkle a bit of happiness and joy on the world.

{first saw on thoughtfulday from youtube}
as of July 22, there are
7,579,959 views

No comments:

Post a Comment