Sunday, June 13, 2010

forever young


{youtube.com} {youthgroup.com.au} in a bit of a funk lately, a flat tire during 5 o'clock rush hour in Minneapolis on a Friday after a long week... trying to get home to take my three kids to swim class so my hubby can have a 2 hour break. AAA (car service) was taking forever to arrive, so I changed my own flat tire in a dress in a sketchy neighborhood... (it's a good idea to keep an old towel in your car trunk for the messy hands- kleenex doesn't really work). I didn't get home till 8:30 with my new tire and thinner wallet.

Lately being a grown up seems to be a drag... hearing this song and seeing this video makes me wish I was 10 again on summer break with a sun-kissed nose and pending golden highlights in my hair, drinking cool-aid with grass between my toes.

forever young...

No comments:

Post a Comment