Thursday, April 23, 2009

baby hands




From the seller:
Wash your hands with hands! These are are completely hand made, so each set is slightly different with different hand-shapes & skin-ish colors.The soaps range from 1/2” to 3” tall.You will get at least 10 hands (at least/about 100 grams of soap). The soap is natural vegetable glycerin & has a very light scent.


from me:
I would love to have these. My son hates to wash his hands. I have even witnessed him turn on the water for the appropriate amount of time required by me, never put his hands near it, turn it off and then anounce that he washed them. The baby hand soaps would totally freak him out. I can hear it already "Nooooo. Nooooo. I not touching the baby hands." It would be entertaining and payment for the previous lack of washing. (hey, I am not a mean mom. . . I would only do it once)

No comments:

Post a Comment