Saturday, July 25, 2009

design show on bravotv









So Anna is the official winner (I finally got around to watching the finale on my DVR this morning). I was actually hoping Anna would win. They is something elegant and simple about her work. And I like the retro/vintage tones in her collection. Not everyone agrees. . . However, Anna did get 56% of the votes.

My favorite thing of the show was the designers sassy attitudes and Issac calling all the designers "kids". Overall, I found the show to be a little awkward and not as polished as "Project Runway" but entertaining none the less. I love fashion-passion and people getting all worked up about their "vision". It makes me feel like I am not alone, that there are other people in the world that notice all the little things and have this need to create and make great things.

A comment from one of the judges I like loved "good is the greatest enemy of great."

{bravotv.com} {lemondrop.com}


No comments:

Post a Comment