Friday, August 14, 2009

rattling in my head

{youtube.com}

I was home for a whole week from work as my daughter recovered from tonsil surgery. So now I have all of their cartoon bits rattling in my mind. I think Noggin does a great job with their intermission songs and animations. For those of you who don't have the pleasure of watching kids channels. . . take a quick gander. The little minds are eating this stuff up. As these shows shape and mould their young minds, who will they become? What will they create? Oh the possibilities.

Afterall, I grew up watching the Smurfs, Jem and the Halograms, Gumby, Woody Woodpecker, Strawberry Shortcake, the Care bears and so on. Kids today have so many more options and ways of seeing the world. What a difference a few decades can make.

{youtube.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment