Friday, August 14, 2009

tara whitney




{tara whitney's blog} {tarawhitney.com}
From Tara:
I see something in people. I see something in families. It is the same something that I want to capture in my own family, in my own children. I strive to capture it for you too.

Photography is more than my job, it is my goose-bumps-tears-jump up-and-down-on-my-bed-passion. I have an eye for family photography that goes way beyond the traditional white shirts and jeans. I am not out to create the "flawless traditional portrait". Life isn't flawless. I am looking to capture your authentic connections. Leave the perfect hair and clothes at home. I would much prefer to see you just as you are—beautiful! Show up in your favorite jeans and tousled hair, your child with a lollipop-stained mouth from the ride in the car. Relax. Have fun. Be real. Be alive. Be in love, and loving each other. Perfectly imperfect.

My work has been described as spontaneous and real. I think of it as quirky, emotional, and happy. I am a young mother of four and I have been photographing the big and little people in my life for the last nine years.

No comments:

Post a Comment