Friday, December 11, 2009

Target holiday spots 2009


{youtube.com} Oh, the only thing I didn't like about this "santa" spot is that the tv is not in a box when she unwraps it. There is no way, someone should or would wrap a fancy tv in just paper. foolish. I get it, there is only 30 seconds to show the product but I do think a box would have still worked.

However, I do love the holiday spots from Target this year. I like how awkward and uncomfortable they are because it reminds me of my own family. I feel powered up and a bit entertained at the thought of what is coming my way this holiday season. (Yes, Chris. . .I know you hate these spots). To each, their own... right?





{youtube.com}


{youtube.com}


{youtube.com}


{youtube.com} "it smells like cat, in a good way"


{youtube.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment