Sunday, January 31, 2010

super love sender


Target is totally on the "facebook wagon" with their newest "Super ValenBowl" Campaign. They are combining SuperBowl (Sunday, Feb 7th) with Valentine's Day (Sunday, Feb 14th) into one campaign. I guess you could compare it to "ChrismaHanakwanzika".

At first, I was not in love with it. Sadly it reminded me of the new movie coming out "Toothfairy" with the Rock (Derek Thompson). The only reason I am so aware of this movie is that I have a six year old at home who has encounters with the toothfairy.

You can see a little resemblance right? Well I started to like Target's campaign after I saw the e-greetings you can make with the wing-wearing football cupid-men. Go to the link at the end of this post to check it out. You can choose from dance, song or poem. . . I did the poem.



{facebook.com} Now. . . if only Victoria's Secret was up to date with this facebook fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment