Sunday, April 18, 2010

dreams + realities




{flickr.com} {wikipedia.org} {pitchfork.com}
Ryan Schreiber founder and editor of pitchfork media was once just a teenage boy in Minnetonka, MN whom I called my first real boyfriend. Funny how life turns out. I remember going to Target with Ryan and his parents (we couldn't drive yet) he would negotiate for some cash to purchase more music. They retorted "don't you have enough music already?" Ryan could hear a song just once, grab a casio keyboard and start playing it perfectly. Now that I am heading into my mid-thirties, I watch my friends attempting to round out their career dreams. It makes me delighted to see what Ryan has created, may we all be so fortunate to share our gifts/loves/passion with the world as he has...


No comments:

Post a Comment