Wednesday, July 28, 2010

dakota fanning


part of my "tear collection"
Anyone who really knows me, knows that I was a bit anti-dakota fanning for a spell. She freaked me out because when she was like 12 she still had baby teeth. She was this uber intelligent grown person with mini-kindergartener teeth. It did not add up in my mind. Now that I am mom with kids that lose teeth I am fully aware of how complex teeth can be.

Any whoo, I like this image of her. Lately, I think that Dakota is looking just dandy. So I am over my Dakota Fanning issues (but please don't show me any old photos of her smiling).

Oh and if you have not seen "I am Sam" with Dakota Fanning and Sean Penn... you should see it. She was only about 5 or 6 years old when she did the movie. It came out in 2001. (hello netflix)

No comments:

Post a Comment