Monday, September 20, 2010

Target : Merona my look maker










{target.com/Merona-Women} From Target's site "My look maker lets you mix and match outfits, share and even buy them. The Target Style Team might even feature your look on our StyleBoutique Blog!"

I found this "look maker" as a Facebook ad that I clicked, made my own little outfit and then it brought me to the Target.com page to purchase and see other items. It reminds me of polyvore.com but in a Target-way. Did you notice that there were over 238 pages of people's "looks". Obviously consumers are taking the time to engage in this realm. Let's hope it leads to more stylish ladies who leave their weekend sweats at home!

Oh and here's a tip... often Target will offer free shipping when you spend $50. If you don't like all of your purchases, no problem most items can be returned to the stores. I love free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment