Monday, September 20, 2010

vickey weiss photography : megan & jamie



Okay I am super excited about thess photos for three reasons. One, because my friend Vickey Weiss shot them and I think she is fabulous. Two, because the wedding is my "bestie-designer-friend" sister's wedding. And three, I made the super cute bow tie shirt on the uber cutie with the suspenders and awesome kicks.

I love this shot in front of the Grain Belt Beer sign. The wedding was in Austin, Minnesota.
{vickeyweissphotography.com} Vickey not only shoots weddings but senior portraits, newborns, families, toddlers and teens. She does an amazing job working with families (which can be so tricky and often frustrating for parents). She will give it her everything until she gets the shot. She is based out of Stillwater, Minnesota. Check out her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment