Wednesday, February 22, 2012

myLowe's commercial "sans cans"


{youtube.com} interesting article about the "never stop improving" campaign. It appears that BBDO is the agency behind this new campaign.

"Store your paint colors not your paint cans." The song is by April Smith and The Great Picture Show. My daughter loves this commercial. She wishes that paint could really move through the world like that. She also noted that this commercial ties to the brightness of the recent Target "Color Changes Everything" spot. Guess it must be Spring. Bring on the colors!

I'll wear your colors my dear
Until you’re standing right here
Next to the one who adores you
Whose heart is beating for you
Like a lighthouse guides a shipwrecked sailor safely from the sea
I’ll wear your colors til you come back home to me
{youtube.com} This one minute video explains how "myLowes" works. Seems simple and helpful.



Ah yes, I forgot about this tv spot. Still a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment