Monday, January 5, 2015

show me, don't tell me

Keep me safe and I will keep you wild. My Great Aunt Grace is on the far left and Great Aunt Mae is on the right. This photo was taken in the 1920s yet has the vibe of a candid Instagram shot from today.
A passionate woman is worth the chaos. Again, the wild and free Great Aunt Grace causing a ruckus with the boys.

Life has no remote. Get up and change it!
One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change. This is my Great Aunt Grace. She was a wild card all her life.
It's not enough for a man to know how to ride, he must also know how to fall.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.
Good parties create temporary youthfulness. My sister and I back in the early 1980s, partying during New Year's Eve. Fake Christmas tree, pink sweatsuit with thrift-store fancy PJs. Work it girls.

Want to know where this all started, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment