Sunday, March 15, 2015

Show me don't tell me

 Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage.
 If you are not too long  I will wait here for you all my life. My Great Aunt Grace in France in the 1930s.
 My Grandma Marvel such a beauty. Joy is the best makeup.
My Great Aunt Grace in the 1920's at Lake Minnetonka, MN. This lake has nearly 125 miles of shoreline. I find it to be a total puzzle to navigate.
Authenticity is not needing external approval to feel good about your actions. I love the sassiness of the girl on the right and the bold smile of my Great Aunt Grace on the left.

 It is a blessing or a lesson. My Great Aunt Grace in La Baule-Escoublac France in the 1930s. Clearly, this would be a blessing sort of situation.
Everything we hear is an opinion not a fact. Everything we see is perspective not truth. My Grandma Marvel with my mom in the 1940s.

Wonder where this all started from? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment