Monday, March 23, 2015

Show me, don't tell me

Beauty without expression is boring! My Great Aunt Grace at the Piscine Molitor pool, France 1938. I wish she had taken more photos of the pool. Maybe she did and I cannot find them. This suit would have been quite wild at the time. The first official bikini (a bit more revealing than this suit on Grace) made its debut in 1946.
 My Grandma Marvel in the 1940's. My Grandparents raised and trained Scottie dogs.
You are the music while the music lasts. My Grandpa Stanley and Grandma Marvel going out for a fancy night of celebrations. Look at that car!

If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go. My Great Aunt Grace in Shanghai, 1938. She was quite the traveler, loved photography and made many of her own clothes.
You are far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way. Again, this is my Great Aunt Grace in Hongkew Park, Shanghai. The park is now called Lu Xun Park.
 Grace! Actually I can. She was a sassy-pants. She did what she wanted and never paused.
The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding. My Great Aunt Grace at Gare du Nord in Paris. It originally opened in 1864.

Wonder where this all started from? click here.  I was asked by a few folks if I sell these images. I just started up a Society6. Check it out if you might be interested in a print or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment