Saturday, August 25, 2012

AXE Susan Glenn


{youtube.com}

I have not seen much commentary about this commerical when I "google" it. I love it. I had grown tired  of the previous Axe commericals. This new one, featuring Kiefer Sutherland grabs your attention. His voice is incredibly perfect for this, soothing, wise and thoughtful. The tv spot speaks to the men that are older and didn't go for the "gold" (so to speak) and to the young men a warning of sorts to not let this happen to them. Dreamy film quality, light music and perfect pace. BRAVO.

Peter Rosch wrote the script:
"I remember her. Not a girl.... but the girl. The brains behind the all-time top-10 comic book vixens only wish they could conjure a siren the likes of Susan Glenn. Beneath my feet my own private earthquake registered an 8 when Susan Glenn was near. In her presence, all that was beautiful before she arrived turned grotesque. And in her shadow, others became goblin-esque. If she approached, Susan Glenn didn't walk, she floated accompanied by pyrotechnics spectacles that left me feeling a foot tall. She embodied every desirable quality I'd ever wanted. In my mind, I was a peasant before a queen. And so Susan Glenn and I, were never a thing.  If I could do it again, I'd do it differently."



{adweek.com}
Agency : BBH NY


Go to  {fearnosusanglenn.com} to post your own "Susan Glenn". I just checked this site and there are already 2,750 "Susan Glenns" uploaded.


visit facebook Axe Susan Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment