Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mustache Valentines


I made some Mustache Crayons a few weeks ago. This weekend, I made backer panels for the crayons. Since the kids will be taking these in their backpacks, I slipped the crayons in 2.25" x 3.5" Glassine envelopes and taped them in place with some Washi Tape (polka dots and stripes). I am debating sliding the cards into the Chevron striped bags. They look pretty sweet. 

I ensured that the copy was kosher for my Fifth Grader. She does not want to call any of the boys her Valentine or make any mention of love (her Dad is thrilled). 

Hello friend, I mustache you a question. Per chance, do you like crayons?

Valentine's Day can be a hairy situation. I made you a crayon, to smooth it over. 

I loved Valentine's Day as a kid. My Grandma Marvel would bring out an empty shoebox for us to decorate with doileys, trim and drawings. I also loved all the little cards and goodies you received from friends. I should have known in 3rd grade that I was on the designer path. It's my hope that the Valentines my kids hand out might spark the creative path for one of their friends.

done and done.


Check out my other Valentine Ideas:
Glow Stick Arrows
Award Ribbons and Ninjas
Cyclops Googly Eyes
Heart Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment