Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bunny Sugar Cookies



I saw this adorable bunny cookie idea on psimadethis.com which was created by Baked Ideas
I thought "perfect, I can totally do that". My kids are allergic to whole eggs, so frosted cookies have become our Easter standard. I found some Wilton candy decorations at Target and Michaels. The glasses make this cookie the BOMB.

 
They are very easy to make. I am so serious. It is a regular gingerbread man cookie cutter, then one circle cookie cutter cut in half. We pressed in regular classic jellybeans and shaped the hands around the candies. We tried Starburst Jelly beans too, but the old school ones worked best. We also tried adding the sugar candies. They worked great! Baked at 350 for 8-10 minutes.

And of course, we made some eggs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment